The Cornerstone Transmitter enables low-power FM-radio transmission for churches, conferences, or speech translation.
The Cornerstone Transmitter includes:
- Attachable wings, allowing installation in a standard 19” rack
- Mixer Mode allows two microphones and two auxiliary inputs, such as a CD player or MP3 player, to be mixed using slide controls
- Setup and monitoring of all features is easy using the touch-screen LCD display. The backlit display is viewable in all lighting conditions, from direct sunlight to a darkened room.
Features and Specifications:
- FM 88 MHz – 108 MHz
- 2.0 mW Output
– Connects to 1 Watt Amplifier
- Stereo Encoder
- Audio Processor
- Touch-Screen Control
- Temperature Monitoring
- SWR Monitoring
- 6 Channel Input
– 2 Balanced Line Inputs
– 4 Component Inputs
- Complete Digital Design
- Complete mixing of inputs
- Save and restore of all settings
For more information regarding the Cornerstone please feel free to contact us.