Galcom International has recently designed a new ultra low-power FM transmitter that incorporates many new technology features at a very competitive cost. It is a base unit for higher powered FM transmitters. What we once purchased from other suppliers, we will now be able to produce at a reduced price.
Galcom International’s new rugged Cornerstone Transmitter enables low power FM radio transmission for churches, conferences, speech translation, the mission field or commercial stations.
The Cornerstone Transmitter includes:
- Attachable wings allowing installation in a standard 19” rack
- Mixer Mode allows two microphones and two auxiliary inputs, such as a CD player or MP3 player, to be mixed using slide controls
- Setup and monitoring of all features is easy using the touch screen LCD display. The backlight display is viewable in all lighting conditions from direct sunlight to a darkened room.
Features and Specifications:
- FM 88 MHz – 108 MHz
- 2.0 mW Output
– Connects to 1 Watt Amplifier
– Connects to 50 Watt Amplifier
- Stereo Encoder
- Audio Processor
- Touch Screen Control
- Temperature Monitoring
- SWR Monitoring
- 6 Channel Input
– 2 Balanced Line Inputs
– 4 Component Inputs
- Complete Digital Design
- Complete mixing of inputs
- Save and restore all settings
- SCA (Subsiduary Communications Authority Encoder)
For more information regarding the Cornerstone please feel free to contact us.