Waves of Hope by Allan McGuirl
- To order Waves of Hope for just $10 contact the Canadian office by phone at 1-877-242-5266 or by email and select “Receive Waves of Hope”
He Who Has Ears To Hear – The Galcom Story
- To order the Galcom story “He Who Has Ears to Hear” by Gary Nelson please click here.
Greg Muir – Missionary/church planter in Bolivia
- Greg is not involved in radio broadcasting but says radios are the most effective tool for discipleship in the Quechua villages where he works
- In a recent e-mail he wrote: “A common testimony from many hearers of the radio is that in places where there are no churches or where one would have to walk many miles to find another Christian family, the radio is their Pastor and Teacher. It goes with them where they go… Praise God for these ‘little red missionaries’ that stay behind to proclaim God’s love after we leave.”
Bishop Laurent Magike – Pastor, church planter and radio station operator
- In February 2008, a Galcom technician installed a new 300 watt FM radio station in Mwanza, Tanzania.
- On Sunday April 20, 2008 Bishop Magike started a new church in the city of Mwanza and 1,000 people attended the first service.
- In August of that year 86 new believers were baptized.
- Bishop Magike credits the reach of the daily Christian broadcasts with the rapid acceleration of his church planting and discipleship efforts.
Russell Stendal – Missionary Pilot in Colombia
- In 1983, Russell was kidnapped by Marxist guerilla’s in Colombia. Upon his release 5 months later, he was convinced that Jesus Christ was the only one who could bring and end to decades of bloodshed. His life mission since then has been to share the Gospel message in that land and he finds radio to be the most effective way to get that message to the guerillas, the para- military, and the official government soldiers.
- Russell has assembled a team of Christian radio broadcasters that operate a dozen AM, FM and SW radio stations throughout Colombia.
- He has also distributed more than 100,000 Galcom Go-Ye radios many of which have been individually fastened to little parachutes and dropped into remote places.
New Life Prison Ministry – Rebuilding Lives from the Inside Out
- Introduced in 2015, ARC (Audio Recordings for Christ) is a solar powered listening device that was approved by Correctional Services Canada for distribution in the Federal Prisons in 2015. Our demo model was circulated in several prisons in the fall of 2015.
- New Life Prison Ministry sees this device as an opportunity to reduce postage costs and reach an audience that may have difficulty reading our course materials.
- We also have a large number of testimonies from ex-inmates contained on the device. Bible verses are read to background music helping in meditation or under specific situations such as depression and abandonment.
This is information was taken from New Life Prison Ministry’s website: http://nlpm.ca/